The State concern "Turkmennebit" has announced an international open tender: 01.04.2022 - 13.05.2022
01 April 2022
The State Concern "Turkmennebit" on behalf of the tender commission, announces an international open tender No. 34 for the purchase of following lot:
Lot No. 1 - "Pipes and rolled metal";
You are invited to the address: Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, Archabil Ave., 56, 4th floor, SC "Turkmennebit" to:
- submit an application (from companies registered or having Bank accounts in offshore zones applications are not accepted) about the desire to participate in the tender with the full name of the participant, legal status, country of registration and details;
- read the law of Turkmenistan "on tenders for the supply of goods, works, services for state needs", an extract from the "rules of the tender" and the list of documents, required to participate in the tender.
- get the specification of the Lot, technical requirements and the basic terms of the contract.
- receive an invoice for payment of funds in the amount of 575 US dollars (including VAT) or the equivalent in manats, for one Lot for participation in the tender at no cost;
- All interested potential suppliers can participate in the above tenders.
Bids are accepted from the date of announcement of this tender, but no later than 16:00 (local time) of the last day.
Proposals received after the deadline set above will not be accepted;
The account for the fund transfer will be specified while submitting a written application.
One sealed envelope with a full tender proposal (quotation) certified by a mastic seal must should be delivered to the above stated address from the date of publication of the announcement and accepted for consideration after receipt of funds to the account. The tender envelope is mandatory to enclose an electronic version of the questionnaire, the basic terms of the contract (in "Word" format) and technical and economic specification (in "Excel" format).
Phones for information: 40-39-39 (for fax applications); 40-35-55, 40-35-53 (for technical issues).
03 March 2023
The Turkmennebit State Concern announces an international tender: 02.03.2023 - 17.04.2023
03 March 2023
The Turkmennebit State Concern announces an international tender: 28.02.2023–13.04.2023
20 February 2023
The Turkmennebit State Concern announces an international tender: 17.02.2023–04.04.2023
16 February 2023
The Turkmennebit State Concern announces an international tender: 15.02.2023–31.03.2023
15 February 2023
The Turkmennebit State Concern re-announces an open international tender: 14.02.2023–30.03.2023