Türkmennebit announces tender for purchase of drilling equipment 30.03.2022-11.05.2022
31 March 2022
Türkmennebit SC on behalf of the tender commission announces №33 open tender for the purchase by the following lot:
Lot No.2 – General, technological, drilling equipment
• You are invited to the address: Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, Archabil Ave., 56, 4th floor, SC "Turkmennebit" to:
• an application (from companies registered or having bank accounts in offshore zones, applications are not accepted) about the desire to participate in the tender, indicating the full name of the participant, legal status, country of registration and details;
• get acquainted with the Law of Turkmenistan On tenders for the supply of goods, performance of work, provision of services for state needs, with an extract from the Tender Rules and a list of documents required to participate in the tender;
• get the specification of the lot, technical requirements and basic terms of the contract;
• receive an invoice for payment of funds in the amount of 575 US dollars (including VAT) or the equivalent in manats for one lot for participation in the tender free of charge.
Bids are accepted within 30 (thirty) business days from the date of publication of the announcement until 16:00 local time.
The account for the transfer of funds will be indicated after submitting a written application.
One sealed envelope with a full tender offer (quotation), certified with a mastic seal, must be delivered to Turkmennebit SC’s address from the moment the announcement is published and is accepted for consideration after the funds are credited to the account. The tender envelope must include an electronic version of the questionnaire, the main terms of the contract (in the Word format) and the technical and economic specification (in the Excel format).
Archabil Avenue 56, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
03 March 2023
The Turkmennebit State Concern announces an international tender: 02.03.2023 - 17.04.2023
03 March 2023
The Turkmennebit State Concern announces an international tender: 28.02.2023–13.04.2023
20 February 2023
The Turkmennebit State Concern announces an international tender: 17.02.2023–04.04.2023
16 February 2023
The Turkmennebit State Concern announces an international tender: 15.02.2023–31.03.2023
15 February 2023
The Turkmennebit State Concern re-announces an open international tender: 14.02.2023–30.03.2023